The MSU Actuarial Online Exam P

No Description

This online quiz is intended to "simulate" the SOA Exam P "computer-based test". The questions are the copyright of the MSU Actuarial Science program (unless otherwise noted) and have been designed to closely replicate actual SOA Exam P questions. When you click the next button, the quiz will commence. Each test gives you 30 questions that must be completed within 3 hours. The 30 questions are randomly selected from our bank of test questions, of which about 20% are General Probability questions, 45% are Univariate Probability questions and the other 35% are Multivariate Probability questions. We have set the pass mark to be at 70%. Do your best to answer each question correctly. Suggested solutions are provided at the end of each test. Good Luck! * This project has been initially funded by MSU. Additional questions to the bank will be made by end of summer 2016. Click 'next' to begin test...

Return to the quiz maker homepage.

Sorry. You need to have Javascript enabled to view this content. It is designed for use with Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 10+, Chrome 17+, Android 2.0+, iOS 4.0+